AC818M - Getting Started
If you've downloaded the app and have a Flow-Know controller, here are the basic steps to get started:
- Mount the controller on a wall near a power outlet.
- Connect the zone and sensor wires to the matching terminal blocks inside the controller.
- Connect the 24VAC power line to the power terminal block in the controller.
- Connect an Ethernet cable to the network port on the control board. We recommend connecting directly to your router if possible. Other options include using a powerline adapter or nano Wi-Fi router.
- Verify the local router has DHCP turned on.
- Plug the controller power supply into the wall outlet.
- Read the Serial Number and Security Code displayed on the controller display.
- Open the Flow-Know app on your iPhone and tap the "+" symbol.
- Enter a name for the controller, its serial number, and security code.
- Touch "Done" to save the information you just entered.
- Touch the name of the new controller that is now displayed in the controller list.
- Wait approximately 4 seconds for app to make a connection with the Flow-Know controller. You should see Link: Active displayed toward the bottom of the page.
- Use the "Manual Control" function to test each sprinkler zone.
To learn more, please read the Flow-Know Owner's Manual.